The marketing intern will support the department directors and collaborate with the marketing team to help promote and market Saratoga Performing Arts Center’s season, events and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong writing experience and abilities, be detail-oriented, creative and organized, conscientious and mature. Knowledge of and interest in working in social media and digital marketing is required. Experience and interest in photography is a plus. Weekends and nights are required as part of this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create social media content including capturing and organizing photos, and drafting copy;
- Utilize scheduling platforms and tools to post approved content on social media handles;
- Photograph and video SPAC events for marketing use (iphone or android);
- Liaison with external press and photographers, including on evenings and weekends;
- Compose, design, track and schedule regular email blast campaigns;
- Project tracking in management software such as Monday.com;
- Creation and organization of on-site signage for events;
- Distribute marketing materials to our partners and in key locations throughout the region (i.e., season brochure, rack card);
- Analyze data and create reports on campaign performance (social, email blasts);
- Research best practices and other organizations
- Support onsite execution of special events.