Usher Orientation Meetings
Held in the amphitheater
- Sunday, July 11 at 5pm
- Monday, July 19 at 7pm
SPAC welcomes and relies on its cadre of volunteers who usher at most performances.
Experienced ushers are welcome to fill out the Choice Forms as they become available. All ushers will be required to wear masks and to show proof of vaccination prior to receiving their usher assignments. There will be no exceptions.
For Experienced Volunteers
If you were an usher in good standing during the 2019 season, you are welcome to fill out usher choice forms for this season.
All choice forms have closed for the 2021 season.
- 2021 Chamber Music Choice Form (CLOSED was due 5/5/2021)
- 2021 NYCB Event Choice Form (CLOSED – was due 5/24/2021)
- 2021 Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival Choice Form (CLOSED – was due 5/21/2021)
- 2021 Philadelphia Orchestra Choice Form (CLOSED – was due 6/11/2021)
- 2021 Opera Saratoga, Trey Anatasio Choice Form (CLOSED was due 6/4/2021)
- 2021 Live Nation Choice Form 1 – Partial List (CLOSED – was due 6/15/2021)
- 2021 Live Nation Choice Form 2 – Partial List (CLOSED – was due 6/23/2021)
Please send all communication inquires to Joan Sussman, at email@example.com.
Want to join the team?
SPAC Action Council
The Action Council was created to work in unison with the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in public relations, planning of fundraising activities, and to support the SPAC mission. Learn more about the SPAC Action Council here.
SPAC Junior Committee
The Junior Committee at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center connects young professionals who support and promote world-class performing arts and educational programming. Learn more about the SPAC Junior Committee here.