Join us for 2 days, 2 stages and 21 electrifying artists at the 46th Annual Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival! From jazz to roots, funk, blues and beyond, the festival will bring its signature blend of top notch artists and ensembles, solidifying its place as an international destination and a ‘must-stop’ on the 2023 festival trail. Fans can also enjoy a host of amenities including a fine arts and crafts fair, artist CD signings, and new and diverse food offerings. Check back often for updates!
- Snarky Puppy
- Angelique Kidjo
- Cory Wong
- Tower of Power
- Chucho Valdes Quartet
- Cindy Blackman Santana Band
Charles R. Wood Jazz Discovery Stage
- Kurt Rosenwinkel
- Emmet Cohen Trio
- Claudia Acuna
- Carolyn Wonderland
- Glen David Andrews
- Nduduzo Makhathini
- 12:00pm: Cindy Blackman Santana Band
- 1:45pm: Chucho Valdes Quartet
- 3:30pm: Tower of Power
- 5:15pm: Cory Wong
- 7:00pm: Angelique Kidjo
- 8:55pm: Snarky Puppy
Charles R. Wood Jazz Discovery Stage
- 11:00am: Nduduzo Makhathini
- 12:20pm: Kurt Rosenwinkel
- 1:40pm: Emmet Cohen Trio
- 3:00pm: Claudia Acuna
- 4:20pm: Carolyn Wonderland
- 5:40pm: Glen David Andrews
*Set times are approximate and are subject to change
- Gates open at 10am
- Performances begin at 11am on the Charles R Wood Discovery Stage
- Amphitheater performances begin at 12pm
- Children 12 and under are free on the lawn for Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival. The free children’s tickets can be obtained at the gates upon entry.
- Alcohol is sold at Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival. Photo ID required for all ages.
- We do not make public announcements during any performance. If you need to locate someone make sure you know your party’s seat location.
- If someone has a medical condition that requires syringes or special medical attention, they should alert the SPAC staff on arrival who will notify SPAC Medical to discuss your needs.
Ways to Save!
Purchase both days of the Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival prior to June 15 and save 10% per ticket. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
SPAC Member Discount
SPAC Members receive 15% or 20% (depending on membership level) on all Jazz Festival tickets! Not a member? Join today!
Students can enjoy $25 Lawn Tickets or 25% off amphitheater tickets. Student discount will automatically be applied at checkout. The student must pick up tickets at the Box Office on the day of the event and show proof of student ID or enrollment.
Our main stage has a 25,000 person capacity with sheltered seats for 5,200 people and a sloping lawn for an additional 20,000 people.
SPAC Amphitheater Ground Rules
Applicable for Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival and classical events including, New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra.
- Food, beverages and personal coolers are permitted. No glass containers.
- Picnic blankets, breathable ground coverings. No plastic tarps.
- Umbrellas and chairs are permitted, but will be restricted by sizing for use on the main amphitheater lawn, as follows:
- Personal-sized umbrellas only are permitted on amphitheater lawn.
- Lawn chairs must not exceed 43” when collapsed.
- Lawn chairs on the center amphitheater lawn must not exceed 26″ in height when opened.
- NO tents of any size will be permitted on the amphitheater lawn.
Items Not Permitted
- Glass containers
- Plastic tarps
- Lawn chairs over 43” when collapsed
- Tents are prohibited on amphitheater lawn
- Grills or cooking equipment
- Laser pointers
- Professional audio or video recording equipment
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Animals (except ADA approved service animals)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons of any kind
All SPAC ground rules are subject to change. By entering the SPAC grounds, guests agree to abide by the rules listed above. Management reserves the right to modify these rules or can request to see the contents of any belongings brought on property at their discretion. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining the utmost levels of safety and convenience for our guests and staff.
Experience SPAC together! From groups of friends and family to corporate outings, senior centers, summer camps, and arts schools, we can curate a special experience for your group of 10 or more. We offer discounts, flexible options and can work with your group leader to tailor your needs for a memorable day.