Yo-Yo Ma plays Dvořák
Now featuring soloist Emanuel Ax
Important program update: Yo-Yo Ma is unable to perform due to illness.
SPAC is fortunate to have Yo-Yo’s great friend and collaborator, the incomparable pianist Emanuel Ax – who has not been to SPAC since 2015 – join us for a performance of Mozart’s Piano Concerto in G Major, K. 453, followed by the Prokofiev Symphony No. 5 led by conductor, Xian Zhang, making her SPAC debut.
View program notes for Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 17 by clicking here.
“Kids in Free” Presented by Fenimore Asset Management
Children 12 and under are free on the lawn for all performances of the New York City Ballet, Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival, and The Philadelphia Orchestra, EXCEPT MOVIE NIGHTS when they are 50% off. Children 12 and under are 50% off in amphitheater for all performances of NYCB, PO, & Jazz Festival. No tickets are required for free admission – go directly to the gate.
Xian Zhang, conductor
Emanuel Ax, piano
Mozart Piano Concerto No. 17 in G major
Emanuel Ax, piano
Prokofiev Symphony No. 5
SPAC Amphitheater Ground Rules
Applicable for Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival and classical events including, New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra. View Live Nation event ground rules here.
- Food, beverages and personal coolers are permitted. No glass containers.
- Picnic blankets, breathable ground coverings. No plastic tarps.
- Umbrellas and chairs are permitted, but will be restricted by sizing for use on the main amphitheater lawn, as follows:
- Personal-sized umbrellas only are permitted on amphitheater lawn.
- Lawn chairs must not exceed 43” when collapsed.
- Lawn chairs on the center amphitheater lawn must not exceed 26″ in height when opened.
- NO tents of any size will be permitted on the amphitheater lawn.
Items Not Permitted
- Glass containers
- Plastic tarps
- Lawn chairs over 43” when collapsed
- Tents are prohibited on amphitheater lawn
- Grills or cooking equipment
- Laser pointers
- Professional audio or video recording equipment
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Animals (except ADA approved service animals)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons of any kind
All SPAC ground rules are subject to change. By entering the SPAC grounds, guests agree to abide by the rules listed above. Management reserves the right to modify these rules or can request to see the contents of any belongings brought on property at their discretion. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining the utmost levels of safety and convenience for our guests and staff.
Experience SPAC together! From groups of friends and family to corporate outings, senior centers, summer camps, and arts schools, we can curate a special experience for your group of 10 or more. We offer discounts, flexible options and can work with your group leader to tailor your needs for a memorable day.