NYCB On and Off Stage
New York City Ballet
Special event pricing- includes performance and after-party! Amphitheater tickets are $53 or $33, and lawn tickets are $18 for this performance!
NYCB Principal Dancers Tiler Peck and Adrian Danchig-Waring host a unique “behind the curtain” experience featuring excerpts from the week’s ballets including Swan Lake, Fancy Free, Firebird, new works Play Time, Love Letter (on shuffle), Copland Dance Episodes, and more. A compelling evening for newcomers and aficionados alike!
Join us for an exhilarating dance party after the program with DJ Mike from Music Man Entertainment and complimentary beer and wine (plus a cash bar) in the Hall of Springs. Plus, members of New York City Ballet will be in attendance!
SWAN LAKE: Mearns, T. Angle, LeCrone, E. Von Enck, Chamblee
FIREBIRD: LaFreniere, Walker
FANCY FREE: Takahashi, Nelson, Grant
LITURGY: Adams, Furlan
PLAY TIME: Phelan, Woodward, E. Von Enck, Bradley, Takahashi, Riccardo, Gabriel
LOVE LETTER (on shuffle): Stanley
LOVE LETTER (on shuffle): Kikta, Walker
COPLAND DANCE EPISODES: Chan, Applebaum, Alberda, Bolden, Knight
COPLAND DANCE EPISODES: M. Miller, Corti, Clark, O. MacKinnon, Dutton-O’Hara
COPLAND DANCE EPISODES: M. Miller, Janzen, Chan, Weber, Villarini-Velez, Mejia, Applebaum, Alberda, Bolden, Knight
SPAC Amphitheater Ground Rules
Applicable for Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival and classical events including, New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra. View Live Nation event ground rules here.
- Food, beverages and personal coolers are permitted. No glass containers.
- Picnic blankets, breathable ground coverings. No plastic tarps.
- Umbrellas and chairs are permitted, but will be restricted by sizing for use on the main amphitheater lawn, as follows:
- Personal-sized umbrellas only are permitted on amphitheater lawn.
- Lawn chairs must not exceed 43” when collapsed.
- Lawn chairs on the center amphitheater lawn must not exceed 26″ in height when opened.
- NO tents of any size will be permitted on the amphitheater lawn.
Items Not Permitted
- Glass containers
- Plastic tarps
- Lawn chairs over 43” when collapsed
- Tents are prohibited on amphitheater lawn
- Grills or cooking equipment
- Laser pointers
- Professional audio or video recording equipment
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Animals (except ADA approved service animals)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons of any kind
All SPAC ground rules are subject to change. By entering the SPAC grounds, guests agree to abide by the rules listed above. Management reserves the right to modify these rules or can request to see the contents of any belongings brought on property at their discretion. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining the utmost levels of safety and convenience for our guests and staff.
Experience SPAC together! From groups of friends and family to corporate outings, senior centers, summer camps, and arts schools, we can curate a special experience for your group of 10 or more. We offer discounts, flexible options and can work with your group leader to tailor your needs for a memorable day.