Join us at the 47th Annual Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival! 2 days, 2 stages and 22 electrifying artists from jazz to funk, blues, indie and pop.
Kick off summer with good times and great vibes! Enjoy craft beer, tasty eats, a fine arts fair, family fun and more!
Stanley Clarke N*4Ever
Terence Blanchard Sextet
Charles R. Wood Jazz Discovery Stage
Pedrito Martinez Group
Miguel Zenon Quartet
Helen Sung: JazzPlasticity
Skidmore Jazz Institute Faculty All-Stars Centennial Celebration of Max Roach, Bud Powell & J.J. Johnson featuring Clay Jenkins, Steve Wilson, Steve Davis, Mike Moreno, Bill Cunliffe, Todd Coolman & Dennis Mackrel
- Gates open at 10am
- Performances begin at 11:30am on the Charles R Wood Discovery Stage
- Amphitheater performances begin at 12:30pm
*Times are subject to change
- Children 12 and under are free on the lawn for Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival. The free children’s tickets can be obtained at the gates upon entry.
- Alcohol is sold at Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival. Photo ID required for all ages.
- We do not make public announcements during any performance. If you need to locate someone make sure you know your party’s seat location.
- If someone has a medical condition that requires syringes or special medical attention, they should alert the SPAC staff on arrival who will notify SPAC Medical to discuss your needs.
Ways to Save
Purchase both days of the Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival prior to June 15 and save $10 per ticket. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
SPAC Member Discount
SPAC Members receive 15% or 20% (depending on membership level) on all Jazz Festival tickets! Not a member? Join today!
Students can enjoy $25 Lawn Tickets or 25% off amphitheater tickets. Student discount will automatically be applied at checkout. The student must pick up tickets at the Box Office on the day of the event and show proof of student ID or enrollment.
Kids in Free
Presented by Fenimore Asset Management. Children 12 and under are free on the lawn or 50% off in amphitheater for Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival. No tickets are required for free admission – go directly to the gate.
- Food, beverages, and disposable utensils.
- Picnic blankets and breathable ground coverings.
- Umbrellas and chairs are permitted, but will be restricted by sizing for use on the main amphitheater lawn, as follows:
- Lawn chairs must not exceed 43” when collapsed.
- Lawn chairs on the center amphitheater lawn must not exceed 26″ in height when opened.
- Only personal-sized umbrellas will be permitted on the lawn.
Items Not Permitted
- Weapons of any kind
- Glass containers
- Plastic tarps
- Lawn chairs over 43” when collapsed.
- Tents are prohibited from the Amphitheater lawn as well as the area immediately in front of the Jazz Discovery Stage.
- Grills, cooking equipment, or any flame that uses a liquid, gas, or gel accelerant.
- Laser pointers
- Professional audio or video recording equipment
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Pets (except ADA approved service animals)
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all SPAC visitors and staff, all containers and packages will be inspected. This includes coolers, baskets, tote bags, purses, diaper bags, strollers, and all other containers. Any item that is not permitted to come onto the SPAC grounds should be disposed of or returned to your vehicle.
- Smoking is permitted on the SPAC grounds in designated areas only. Please ensure that all cigarette butts are disposed of properly.
- Guests are welcome to bring blankets and umbrellas but please consider others around you- if your items are disruptive to others, you may be asked to remove them.
- Reentry is permitted for this event.Guests must obtain a reentry wristband from staff at the gates prior to exiting the venue.
- Bags and coolers are permitted in the Amphitheater so long as they can remain on your lap for the duration of the performance or fit underneath your seat. Items must be smaller than 11”x16”x11” to fit underneath your seat. Any item larger than these dimensions will need to be left, at your own risk, on the concrete apron at the entrance to the amphitheater. Please note that SPAC is not responsible for items that are left unsupervised.
- Food and Beverages are permitted in the Amphitheater.Please ensure that all waste is disposed of in the appropriate receptacle.
- Please avoid blocking the view of others.
- Video, photography, audio, or cell phone recording during performances is prohibited.
- Guests that hold a General Admission/Lawn ticket are permitted to dance on the concrete apron at the rear of the amphitheater, while guests with a seated ticket are permitted to dance in the areas beside sections 4 and 5.
- SPAC has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, age, ability, religion, and citizenship. Harassment includes but is not limited to stalking, verbal or physical intimidation, offensive verbal comments, physical assault and/or battery, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome physical attention. If you are made to feel uncomfortable or unsafe, please immediately report any concerns to SPAC staff or security personnel so appropriate action can be taken.
All SPAC ground rules are subject to change. By entering the SPAC grounds, guests agree to abide by the rules listed above. Management reserves the right to modify these rules or can request to see the contents of any belongings brought on property at their discretion. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining the utmost levels of safety and convenience for our guests and staff.
Experience SPAC together! From groups of friends and family to corporate outings, senior centers, summer camps, and arts schools, we can curate a special experience for your group of 10 or more. We offer discounts, flexible options and can work with your group leader to tailor your needs for a memorable day.