Check back for latest details on current program offerings.
Youth in Motion is a fully-immersive summer arts education program that will give young people the opportunity to experience life-enhancing benefits through the art of dance. At SPAC, we believe in dance as an art form that should be accessible, appealing, and a powerful part of every child’s life. SPAC’s goal is to inspire and engage young people through immersion in the creative dance process, ultimately developing within them a stronger self-esteem and a desire for continued achievement.
DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- 2-week intensive dance education program.
- Two teaching artists and a live musician visit two local YMCA branches every weekday to instruct a total of 80 children.
- Dance classes are highly energetic, athletic, and joyful.
- Children must be age 8-12 and do not need prior dance experience to participate and have a good time!
- The culmination of this program is a celebratory performance at the Spa Little Theater in the Spa State Park!
Interested in learning more?
Please contact the SPAC Education Department at email@example.com.