Stretch, twirl, and leap in this 45-minute movement workshop especially for children ages 8-12. No prior dance training is needed! A NYCB dancer will guide children in a warm-up and choreography inspired by selected NYCB story ballets.
- Children participating in the workshop must be between ages 8 and 12.
- Workshop will take place at the SPAC School of the Arts located behind the National Museum of Dance (99 South Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Please come dressed comfortably – tights and leotard are not required
- Please bring a bottle of water. Bottle refilling stations are available in the school.
- This event is free to participants! A limited number of spots are available.
- Arrival times: Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to ensure that you have time to park and sign in.
- Parking is available in the lot located on the south side of the museum building.
- Limited seating is available inside the studio for up to two family members to observe.
Health and Safety Policy
All children and accompanying adults must adhere to protocols imposed by Saratoga Performing Arts Center and New York City Ballet related to COVID-19. Protocols may include, without limitation, temperature checks, pre-sanitization requirements, physical distancing, masks/face coverings, food & beverage service and handling, vaccine requirements, and requiring persons developing or exhibiting symptoms to leave.
*Photo by Rosalie O’Connor