NYCB Ballet Essentials Workshop
For Teens and Adults
Friday • Jul 21, 2023
SPAC School of the Arts
Experience New York City Ballet in a brand-new way in this 75-minute movement workshop for teens and adults with little or no dance training. NYCB dancers lead participants through a ballet warm-up and choreography inspired by repertory in the current season. Workshops also include a brief Q&A with the artists.
- Workshop will take place at the SPAC School of the Arts located behind the National Museum of Dance (99 South Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Please come dressed in clothing that is comfortable to move in. Ballet shoes are optional.
- Please bring a bottle of water. Bottle refilling stations are available in the school.
- This event is free to participants! A limited number of spots are available.
- Arrival times: Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to ensure that you have time to park and sign in.
- Parking is available in the lot located on the south side of the museum building.
Health and Safety Policy
All participants must adhere to protocols imposed by Saratoga Performing Arts Center and New York City Ballet related to COVID-19. Protocols may include, without limitation, temperature checks, pre-sanitization requirements, physical distancing, masks/face coverings, food & beverage service and handling, vaccine requirements, and requiring persons developing or exhibiting symptoms to leave.