Guard, patrol, and/or monitor the venue premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- Circulate among guests and/or employees to preserve safety, order and to protect the venue property.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, guests, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security and safety of the premises.
- May write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Escort or drive golf carts to transport individuals to specified locations.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Security/Law Enforcement experience preferred. Must have New York State Security Guard License.
- Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong sense of teamwork and ability to de-escalate situations.
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, being outdoors during all weather.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.