Accommodation for Physical Impairment
Saratoga Performing Arts Center facilities meet federal accessibility guidelines for individuals with disabilities. Please direct requests and questions to the SPAC box Office about Assisted FM hearing system or accommodations for hearing, visually or mobility-impaired individuals.
Courtesy Cart Service for Classical Performances
For the performances of its resident companies (New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra), SPAC provides courtesy golf cart service. These six-seat carts are intended to transport those patrons who have difficulty walking. Patrons can be dropped off at the Hall of Springs or Route 50 gates for transport to their seats.
Please consider the following when using the courtesy cart service:
- Please arrive no later than one half hour before a performance is scheduled to begin.
- Because of the number of people requiring transportation, the only riders should be those who truly need the service.
- Carts do not go into the parking lots.
- Please remember the gate through which you entered: Route 50 (main gate) or Patrons Lot/Hall of Springs.
- Be patient. It takes time to transport all the guests.