Tickets will go on sale October 26 at 10am!
Hosted by SPAC’s Action Council, the Nutcracker Tea is one of the premier holiday events in the Capital Region, featuring excerpts of “The Nutcracker” performed by The Northeast Ballet Company. Enjoy a delicious tea service, to include savory and sweet treats, shop from exciting vendors for holiday gifts, and purchase raffle tickets for fun prizes, to include gift baskets and stuffed animals. Each child will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a very special gift, an American Girl doll. There will be one doll given away at each tea. Take pictures with costumed dancers mingling with the children, and every child attending will receive a special gift when leaving the tea. Enjoy a special time with family and friends.
Seating for this event is pre-assigned. Guests who wish to sit with a specific group should note accordingly on the payment screen during online ticket checkout.
- Seating assignments and Attendee List will be available at the door, in the lobby of the Hall of Springs.
- Doors open at 10:15 for the 11:00 a.m. Tea, and at 2:15 p.m. for the 3:00 p.m. Tea.
Honorary Committee Opportunities:
- Commitments must be purchased by October 23, 2018
Ticket Options are:
- Mother Ginger Tickets@$125 each
- Sugar Plum Tickets@$50 each (age 15 & under)
- General Admission tickets go on sale on October 26, 2018
Honorary Committee Benefits:
- A Nutcracker Dancer seated at your table during dessert
- A special gift for each Honorary child attending
- The opportunity to win a surprise gift at your Honorary table
- One Amphitheater Admission ticket for the 2019 Classical Season
- Priority assigned seating
- Listing on the electronic invitation and event program