SPAC and Saratoga County Chamber Introduce Freihofer's Jazz Fest Friday
Saratoga is a phenomenal jazz city – from “Freihofer’s Live at the Jazz Bar” to Skidmore Jazz Institute to all the venues around the city that already represent the best in Jazz.
SPAC in partnership with the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce introduce Freihofer’s Jazz Fest Friday 2018 — a community event, to be held on June 22, that will kick off the Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival weekend.
Freihofer’s Jazz Fest Friday will feature Chamber businesses welcoming locals and visitors with scores of live jazz events, themed dining, and social dance options that will be the “warm-up” leading up to the main weekend Festival at SPAC…Saratoga Springs will come alive with live jazz at venues across the City –from Beekman Street to Broadway to Saratoga Lake.
Jazz Fest Friday Participants include:
- The Adelphi Hotel, Saratoga Springs: Rich Ortiz, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- The Diamond Club Grill at Embassy Suites, Allen & Azzam, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- The Gideon Putnam: Shiri Zorn, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown: High School Jazz Performers, Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs: Jazz Happy Hour & Tri Valley Brass, 4pm – 7pm
- Saratoga Casino Hotel: The Jeanne O’Connor Jazz Trio, 5pm – 7pm at Morton’s The Steakhouse
- National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame: Out of the Box, Time: 6pm – 9pm
- BURGERFI: Keith Pray, 6pm – 8pm
- Dunning Street Station Bar & Grill: Jazz Fest Discount on Menu
- Hattie’s Restaurant: Jeanine Ouderkirk, 4:30pm – 7:00pm
- The Barrelhouse: Robert Lindquist Trio performing from 7pm – 10pm.
- Kru Coffee: George Muscatello Trio, 10am to 1pm
- Lake Ridge Restaurant: 10% off entire bill for JazzFest Ticket Holders
- The Local Pub and Teahouse: Hot Club of Saratoga Trio, 2pm – 5pm
- Prime at Saratoga National Golf Club: Hot Club of Saratoga Trio, 6pm – 9pm
- Saratoga Apple with 9 Miles East: Jazzfest Jambalaya dinner. $25 for a four-course, locally sourced meal
- Sperry’s Restaurant: The Timeless Duo, 6pm – 9pm
- Caffe Lena: Chuck Lamb Trio with Jorge Gomez & Ria Curley, 7pm (Tickets $20)
- G. Williker’s Toys: Joe Gitto and Dan Wanczyk Jazz Guitar Duo, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Impressions of Saratoga: Free Saratoga Jazz Can Coozie with purchase of 2018 Jazz Festival Shirt
- Northshire Bookstore Saratoga: 20% off for Jazz Fest Ticket Holders
- Saratoga Wine and Spirits: Free Wine Tastings, 11am – 8pm & 10% off of all wine & spirits in unbreakable containers, such as, canned & boxed wines, & spirits in plastic containers.
- The Wishing Well: Rob Aronstein Trio, Time: 6:30pm
- Putnam Place: Jeanine Ouderkirk, 7:30pm – 10pm
- Lifestyles of Saratoga: Hui Cox & Elizabeth Contant, Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Caroline and Main Inc.: Gary Blodgett Guitar, Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- 9 Maple Ave.: Jon LeRoy Trio, Time: 9:00pm – 1:00am
- Homewood Suites Saratoga Springs: High School Jazz Performers, Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- The Savory Pantry & Mountainman Outdoor Supply Company: Free samples all day and Crispin Catricala playing from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Racing City Brewing Company: Jazz Duo of John Nazarenko and Christian Stewart, Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm