The Saratoga Performing Art Center Action Council invites you to participate in a day of lecture, shopping, and dining at this year’s 14th Annual Fall Lecture Luncheon. On Thursday, October, 18, 2018 join us as featured speaker, Will Schwalbe as he indulges us on one of life’s greatest pleasures… reading! Afterwards enjoy some boutique shopping before ending the day with a delicious fall lunch.
Will Schwalbe is the author of three books, “Send: Why People Email So Badly and How to Do it Better,” “The End of Your Life Book Club” and “Books for Living.” His mother instilled in him a love for reading, which has remained a constant in his life. He speaks passionately about the enjoyment we can take away from reading and how books can teach us to live each day to the fullest extent.
Mr. Schwalbe currently lives in New York City and has spent time living in Hong Kong as well as various parts of New England. He had early stints in TV and journalism and worked for six years at a startup he founded called cookstr.com. Most of his career has been spent in publishing and he currently works for Macmillan Publishers.
- 9:30 am: Coffee and Tea at the Spa Little Theater
- 10 am: Presentation at the Spa Little Theater
- 11:30 am: Boutique Shopping at the Hall of Springs
- 1 pm: Luncheon at the Hall of springs
Honorary and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Commitments must be purchased by August 24, 2018
Click here to download the form
Honorary Committee Opportunities
- Bookworm: $125 Donation – 1 Event Ticket
- Author: $250 Donation – 2 Event Tickets
- Editor: $ 500 Donation – 4 Event Tickets
- Publisher: $1500 Donation – 10 Event Tickets
Sliver: $1500 Donation – 10 Event Tickets
- Recognition on invitation, event program and media outreach
Gold: $2500 Donation – All Silver level benefits plus…
- 5 additional event tickets (15 tickets total)
- Name and logo on SPAC website with ink to sponsor website (Over 800,000 reached)
- Sponsor logo in email blasts to SPAC’s email list (130,000 in database)
- Acknowledgement through SPAC’s Facebook (over 8,000 reached) and Twitter (5,000) channels
Platinum: $5000 Donation – All Gold level benefits plus…
- 5 additional event tickets (20 total tickets)
- Title recognition: “The SPAC Lecture Luncheon, presented by (sponsor name)”
- Additional benefits tailored to your needs, with SPAC approval
- Recognition as a key sponsor during the lecture introduction.