Box Office Hours
The SPAC Box Office is closed and will open for the 2019 season on May 11 at 10am.
HOW AND WHERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
For Dance, Jazz, & Classical Events
Order tickets online at SPAC.org, 24 hours a day. There is a $10 per order convenience fee for tickets ordered online.
Our box office is closed for the season until May 11, but we are here to assist you with an online order. Please call us at 518.584.9330.
For Live Nation Concerts
Call Ticketmaster at 1.800.745.3000. There are convenience fees for all tickets (price varies depending on ticket price).
Order tickets online at LiveNation.com. There are convenience fees for all tickets (price varies depending on ticket price).
NO REFUNDS will be given unless a performance is cancelled. A “ticket exchange credit” may be given at the discretion of the box office manager. Ticket exchange credits may be used for the current season and following season only, and not valid for Live Nation concerts.
EXCHANGES only subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets were purchased from the SPAC Box Office
- Tickets are not for a Live Nation concert*
- An exchange fee will be applied as follows:
- $2 per ticket
- Please retain your original tickets to redeem your new tickets upon presentation at the box office.
- Requests for ticket exchanges will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the performance date of the tickets you are holding. This provides us the opportunity to resell the exchanged tickets.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive night or seat.
* No refunds or exchanges for ANY Live Nation concert tickets – no exceptions.