Box Office Hours
9/16 – 9/19: 12pm – 6pm
9/20: 12pm – 8pm
9/21: 8am – 4pm
9/23 – 9/27: 12pm – 6pm
9/28: 10am – 2pm
HOW AND WHERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
For Dance, Jazz, & Classical Events
Order tickets online at SPAC.org, 24 hours a day. There is a $10 per order convenience fee for tickets ordered online.
Call the SPAC box office during the hours listed above at 518-584-9330. There is a $4 per ticket fee for ordering over the phone.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the SPAC box office during the hours listed above.
For Live Nation Concerts
Order tickets online at LiveNation.com or on the Live Nation mobile app. There are convenience fees for all tickets (price varies depending on ticket price).
Tickets can be purchased in person at the SPAC box office during the hours listed above. There is a box office fee of $10 per ticket (this fee increases to $12 for lawn and $15 for amphitheatre seating on the day of the show)
NO REFUNDS will be given unless a performance is cancelled. A “ticket exchange credit” may be given at the discretion of the box office manager. Ticket exchange credits may be used for the current season and following season only, and not valid for Live Nation concerts.
EXCHANGES only subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets were purchased from the SPAC Box Office
- Tickets are not for a Live Nation concert*
- An exchange fee will be applied as follows:
- $2 per ticket
- Please retain your original tickets to redeem your new tickets upon presentation at the box office.
- Requests for ticket exchanges will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the performance date of the tickets you are holding. This provides us the opportunity to resell the exchanged tickets.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive night or seat.
* No refunds or exchanges for ANY Live Nation concert tickets – no exceptions.