Box Office Hours
The SPAC Box Office is open seasonally from May 12 until the last event in September.
Main Route 50 Box Office
Monday – Friday: 12pm – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
Sunday: Closed unless performance scheduled, then open at 2pm
*Hours are extended on days of performances – box office will remain open through intermission
Hall of Springs Box Office The Hall of Springs box office is only open on performance days, opening one hour prior to gates opening.
How and Where to Purchase Tickets
For Dance, Jazz, & Classical Events
Phone sales available during the box office hours listed above from May 12 through September. Call us at 518-584-9330. There is a $4 per ticket convenience fee for orders place via phone (not to exceed $16).
Order tickets online at SPAC.org, 24 hours a day. There is a $10 per order convenience fee for tickets ordered online.
Come to our box office off of Route 50 at the main entrance and purchase your tickets.
Click here to download a printable order form. Mail to us at SPAC Box Office, 108 Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, fax to 518.584.0809 or scan and email to email@example.com. There is an $18 per order convenience fee for tickets ordered via mail.
For Live Nation Concerts
Call Ticketmaster at 1.800.745.3000. There are convenience fees for all tickets (price varies depending on ticket price).
Order tickets online at LiveNation.com. There are convenience fees for all tickets (price varies depending on ticket price).
Come to our box office off of Route 50 at the main entrance and purchase your tickets. There is a $10 per ticket fee for tickets purchase in advance, and day of show the fee increases to $12 for lawn tickets and $15 for amphitheatre tickets.
NO REFUNDS will be given unless a performance is cancelled. A “ticket exchange credit” may be given at the discretion of the box office manager. Ticket exchange credits may be used for the current season and following season only, and not valid for Live Nation concerts.
EXCHANGES only subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets were purchased from the SPAC Box Office
- Tickets are not for a Live Nation concert*
- An exchange fee will be applied as follows:
- $2 per ticket
- Please retain your original tickets to redeem your new tickets upon presentation at the box office.
- Requests for ticket exchanges will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the performance date of the tickets you are holding. This provides us the opportunity to resell the exchanged tickets.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive night or seat.
* No refunds or exchanges for ANY Live Nation concert tickets – no exceptions.